Mads Smarty has just released an update for the Smarty Touch programmer. Transmission tuning is finally here! 2010-2016 trucks will now have access to expanded transmission tuning. This includes:
- Raised line pressure in all forward gears AND during the shifts.
- Increased shift firmness for less slip in the clutches.
- Changed shift points at WOT in all gears @ 3000 RPM.
- 6th gear unlock and downshift to avoid the massive torque and make the transmission last longer
In addition to the transmission tuning changes, Mads Smarty has included:
- Revised timing for less combustion noise.
- Revised rail pressure. The actual rail pressure now follows more precisely with the desired rail pressure (mostly noticeable on under Wide open Throttle, or with aftermarket injectors).
- A couple minor changes to the touch’s menus.
Stay tuned, there is more coming in the pipeline!
About Mads Smarty Touch Programmer
The MADS Smarty Touch tuner for your 1998.5-2016 Dodge 5.9L/6.7L Cummins is a 4.3″ touch-screen gauge display and a performance programmer for your truck. Now you can program your truck with the legendary Smarty tuning and monitor your parameters with an in-cab touch screen gauge system. Included are two devices: Smarty Touch Display and Smarty Touch Controller. Each with its own CPU. Its twin CPU design allows the Smarty to be the fastest display and tuner on the market! With just a four second startup and ECM update in 1.5-6 minutes (depending on model), the Smarty Touch is up to three times faster than the competition!
The built-in gauge feature allows you to choose from four different dashboards, each configurable with five different gauge layouts and a customizable display background. With user configurable audible or visual alarms you can rest easy knowing that Smarty Touch will alert you when your selected parameters reach too high or too low of a value.